Enter city, zip, neighborhood, address…
Conveniently located between Eugene and Corvallis with Highway 99 as its main thoroughfare, and only minutes from the Eugene Airport, this semi-rural community is the perfect place to start leisurely road-trips. Ringed by wine country and wildflowers, Junction City merges farm life with recreational pursuits.
- Swirl a glass of wine at one of the many area tasting rooms.
- Feast on Swedish meatballs, aebleskivers and glogg at the Scandinavian Festival.
- Learn about beekeeping or just sample the honey.
- Swing a club at a beautiful golf club with views of wine country.
- Buy local flour or enjoy some freshly baked cookies and hot coffee in a historic schoolhouse at Camas Country Mill.
- In Springtime, cruise the back roads during the cheerful and bright Daffodil Drive.
- Check out big rigs at the annual Truck Function in Junction.
- Practice your archery beside a lake.
Map of the area
Listing Agent: Jennifer M Jacobsen
Listing Office: Ninebark Real Estate
Days on the Market
No results found
Please remove some of the selected filters.
© 2022 Oregon Datashare (KCAR | MLSCO | SOMLS). All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Oregon Datashare. Real estate listings held by IDX Brokerage firms other than Hybrid Real Estate are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the viewer may be interested in purchasing. The consumer will not copy, retransmit nor redistribute any of the content from this website. Information provided is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Updated: 10th June, 2023 12:42 AM (UTC)
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Hybrid Real Estate are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available. Listing content is copyright © 2022 RMLS™, Portland, Oregon. Updated: 9th June, 2023 10:21 PM (UTC)